Saturday, June 4, 2011

Birtday

Bismillahirahmanirahim, 
What I never realized that the time waiting for me? I realized that what i get older? What i realized that I have yet to achieve my dream for this? I realize that what they are getting away? What I realized that i was getting away? What i realized that i was still in losses? What I realized that i was heading towards the formation of life is entrusted to me? I knew what to do and I promise to God? WHAT I AM AWARE! 
                                           


20 years, 240 month, 617 days, 14,800 hours, and 10,713,600 seconds. My age 0f 12  may 2011 in 01.00 am. I do fell the time is rapidly leaving me behind, variety of experiences and challenges and tests during the life of me. I was confronted at the time. I fell he ca be on but I feel is below, feel the joy and happiness in life. Severe disappointment bad sadness i fell. Health and disease that I do not know, but face the arrival and departure of people of I love.

No comments:

LANGKAWI ISLAND, Permata Kedah!

L angkawi Island is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on the west coast of Malaysia. Surrounded by the Andaman Sea, the main island offer...