Tuesday, June 19, 2012

OOTD! men's style for youngster!



Jefferson was not a foreign name in the fashion industries . It's known by their trendy and bold concepts and it's became popular around the teenager now day's . 
However , the Jefferson Malaysia had launch their outlet all around Malaysia . It's make the Jefferson fan are easy to access the Jefferson outlet to have the updated item all stocks . 
Even , there will not opportunities regardless , because Jefferson  are everywhere . Such : Queensbay Mall ,  EON BM Jusco , KB Trade Center , KB Mall ,  East Coast Mall , Sungei Wang Plaza , Sunway Pyramid , and EON Bandaraya Melaka.

Commencement , when I saw that my buddies are wearing the fashionable attire all the time when we hangout together . 
It's look really trendy and Hot ! 
Until he introduce to me about the Jefferson Brand , for the first I was not really interested . 
Until he brought me to the Jefferson branch in Sungei Wang Plaza , Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia. that time they were come out with new items and starting the SALE . Without thinking much ... I was spending lot's of Ringgit just in One day for that sale price . However ... it's was awesome !!!


Since I'm wearing Jefferson, never doubt that I feel much comfort and presence more trendy and young!
LET'S VISIT Jeffersons for the official website for shop! 


No comments:

LANGKAWI ISLAND, Permata Kedah!

L angkawi Island is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on the west coast of Malaysia. Surrounded by the Andaman Sea, the main island offer...