Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Can Man and Woman be a Best friend?

I'm not a social people, but one I had a friend I will be appreciated very much. Since I was in primary school not much of the people that I gather around. I prefer to be alone not surrounding with the useless people. However, when I start the secondary school thing change as it required me to be more sociable to complete my secondary. That moment changes every single of my social life. I start to join some social club, we singing, dancing and spend more time in a cafe as we're planning a lot for the club activity such as a Vlog and short movie video there. All this change make me feel more life, as before my life was boring as there is nothing much I do in my life. Time by time, day by day, week by week and month by month last year by year, has gone and till I'm in college I realize the worlds are much bigger than I thought before, in college where I found the truth of friendship where she is the one who there for me when the others were left me. She is boyish, but deep inside her heart, she is just adorable women and caring person.  I'm thankful to Allah for sending her into my life as a good friend of mine. She and me, we had a strong bonding. Where we always understand and care for each other. 

syikin n' haimie


Only a true a friend understand your cries, knows the reason behind your smile and support you all through.

Lets the picture tell you the stories, we are not a couple but we are a BEST FRIEND & yes, Man and Woman can be a best friend without falling love or having a conflict as what is the citizen criticize when a man and woman are the best friends.



1 comment:

Harun Ar said...

Happy blogging...
Salam

LANGKAWI ISLAND, Permata Kedah!

L angkawi Island is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on the west coast of Malaysia. Surrounded by the Andaman Sea, the main island offer...