Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Meaningful Day

Two hours ago I was shocked by the message sent to my inbox social networking site. Orders are sent by someone who was waiting for me, I felt very happy at all if he had contacted me through the order. Order reads like this "Happy birthday to you, and keepyourself well. good luck" message is so simple though, it is very meaningful for me. I'm really grateful to God for giving me opportunities to interface with him again. I just received the order, I contacted directly through my phone, but the time just a moment. remain grateful that I ask the Lord to speak to even a little. Today I was really excited, so I jump up and down with joy.THANKS TO HIM!!!!!


LANGKAWI ISLAND, Permata Kedah!

L angkawi Island is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on the west coast of Malaysia. Surrounded by the Andaman Sea, the main island offer...