Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Departure of a Meritorious


Presence be like the arrival of a happiness that can not be disclosed by the word. Only God who can understand this feeling, when the first moment we met at the airport Kuala Lumpur. How I praise Him for the gift of happiness is only temporary. I certainly understand the true meaning of love and relationships that begin with sincerity and not merely words. After all this time drawing a beautiful and 
happy memories together, now it is the bitterness and misery of longing, love, and hold the remote, by after he 
began to think that everything is not likely to remain forever as 
promised by the creator of 
all belongs to Him. 
And shall be for me to acquiesce and accept the terms that have been recorded by the One True God. Now I come alone without him
 for advice, without him for I take refuge, without him to me mingling, without him to 
me everything. Oh God, protect and 
bless him in all things done and bless the life of him with the beloved.
.::my dear brother::.

No comments:

LANGKAWI ISLAND, Permata Kedah!

L angkawi Island is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on the west coast of Malaysia. Surrounded by the Andaman Sea, the main island offer...