Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My great Mom was born in perak. she was a wonderful women in this world. she had married with one guys in selangor. its was a greats combination between my mom and dad. their was a wonderful parents to me. because with the small economy my parents can survive all the childcare's.  we leave in big groups of family. i had a 13 sibling. 6 girls and 7 boys.
My Mother name is Zakiyah bt. Sahalan, she was 46 this year. she like to cook and she like to be tailor. she was a great mom she cam do anything. she is the great teachers because she can teach everything we need to survive. for me my mom was everything, she was my guardian angels because she can protect me from any diseases.
mom i was love you so much, please forgive me. i was a bad boys, i'm not always hearing you advice, i always agains you, and sometime i was make you cry, i ws not mean to do that, i was really love you mom.
for every minute i was prays to God for you healthy and you wealthy so you can be happy.
sorry mom because i can't make you proud to me. i such of useless son that you had because i always make you disappointed to me. i always follow my lust and being a servant of lust. mom please save me from this!!! i was not be to strong anymore. i can't survive my life from lust. 
Today in this great morning i want to make a wish.
HAPPY MOTHER DAY...MOM YOU ARE MY QUEEN AND YOU ALWAYS BEEN IN MY HEART THERE NO BODY CAN REPLACE YOU...

No comments:

LANGKAWI ISLAND, Permata Kedah!

L angkawi Island is an archipelago made up of 99 islands on the west coast of Malaysia. Surrounded by the Andaman Sea, the main island offer...